Friday, April 10, 2009

Another glorious day at the beach!












I've had 4 months off from work and yesterday was the first time I took a day and went to the beach during the week, without Richard; Kimberly had called around 9am and asked if I wanted to go. Lately I've had a tendency to stay isolated and mornings are most difficult because of my Fibromylasia....so I wasn't hot on the idea but then I read my morning paper (a daily ritual I never miss) and started thinking about the sand and the surf....so I relented. I am so thankful I did as we had such a great day. On the weather scale it was a "10". Catherine met a friend and they played all afternoon. Kimberly walked the shoreline for her precious shark teeth and sea glass, coming back with a handful. I found some too but mostly sat with my newest novel in my lap, watched the gulls and drank in the sound of the ocean's pounding waves. Here are a few pictures I took yesterday along with a few I took a couple weeks ago when we took Mya and Catherine shrimping at the nearby boat ramp.

No comments: