Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hello ya'll!

I have deleted some of my old posts, I have moved on and found that keeping negative posts on my blog were serving no purpose. I have a lot of new stuff to add and will be doing so in small doses over the next week or so.

Today we are enjoying our first day of sun in a week. We are planning to go to the beach tomorrow for Memorial Day and hopefully collecting lots of teasures washed up by the Northeasterner this past week. Today has been a yard-clean-up day. My roses, gardenias and mimosa tree have been blooming; we cut clippings to bring indoors and the whole house smells like I would imagaine Heaven smells like.

I will post some of Catherine's Girl Scout camp photos and other photos I've taken recently but hope in the meantime that ya'll have a happy and healthy Memorial weekend.

Happy 19th anniversary, Jody and Steve! <3

No comments: